How many years have you set great goals for the new year…and ended up not doing them – and then feeling bad about it?
Ugh! Me too. And not only that, but on top of not doing what I said I’d do, I felt bad about it, and then felt bad about feeling bad!
How silly is that?
So I decided to come up with something that would make me feel good. Here’s what I did.
IT’S A 3-BIG-THING FEELING INTENTION
Last January, I set feel-good goals. It worked.
I asked myself two questions:
1. “How do I want to feel about myself, my life and my biz at the end of this year?”
2. “What three things will really make me feel fantastic if I do them by year’s end?”
My answers were:
1. feel light, happy and proud.
2. a. create/publish 5 excellent books that I love and feel happy about
b. do something I’ve never done before & learn a lot
c. feel really healthy by the end of the year
And I did it all!
1. I feel light, happy and proud of myself, my life and my work.
2. And I did not 3, but 4 big things that I feel really awesome about:
a. I wrote, illustrated and published a fantastic course (with video!) on how to get on the radio so you can get the word out about your work
b. I did over scads of new paintings
c. I found and got on a really strong road to health
d. I learned how to use Instagram!
What will YOU feel really great about at the end of this year?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I wish you the very best, happiest, most fun, successful and outrageously creative and unique year ever in 2016.