People have said to me, “It’s free for you to give the call, isn’t it? You just show up on the free conference line, right?”
Not hardly! Hah – don’t I wish that was all these is to it! Let’s get real about this.
If you hold teleclasses, you know what goes on behind the scenes. You have to:
- take time to find and develop relevant points on a topic that serves your audience
- take time to prepare the teleseminar
- write copy for your site and email to your list to make sure they know about the call
- have your systems in place – some of which are as high as $350 a month – like, conference lines, webinar lines, auto-responders, shopping cart, broadcast email system, list maintenance, product purchase button link creator…
- the proper equipment – editing software, mics, etc. –
- time (and someone – and $ to pay them) to edit
- time to create the final cut
- someone to transcribe the audio
- time/someone to create the edited pdf from the transcription
- a website to post the final audio, transcript and bonuses, if any…
And probably more I can’t think of right off the top of my head. Do it for free? If I did it all for free, I wouldn’t be able to stay in business long enough to do more than a couple of teleclasses. In truth, I really should be charging way more.
But I’m doing my best to make these available to as many people as inexpensively as I can, because I want to help you create your Dream life and unstoppably successful business.
Thanks for asking!